gnupic: www.gnupic.org

Subject: www.gnupic.org
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 20 Mar 2000 19:17:39 -0000

As many of you may already know, the gnupic web site is here:

http://www.gnupic.org/

Aside from a few cosmetic changes, this site has essentially the same thing
James Bowman had on his site. This past weekend I obtained the .m4 sources from
James and would like to now bring the site up-to-date.

So if you know of sites that are pic and gpl related, let me know and I'll add
them. (Actually - I don't care if they're gpl'd or not. I guess anything that
would make the "non-windows" user's pic development life easier would be
appropriate.)

Scott