nanogui: GUILib for C

Subject: Re: GUILib for C
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 2000 16:28:45 -0000

Instead of hacking an existing toolkit, would it really be tough to
start from scratch and design a lightweight and quality toolkit
exclusively for Nano-X that can be dropped in and used with little pain
and/or suffering?  I know there are alot of folks on this list that are
begging for things to do, and that would be a great way to help the
project, and learn about Nano-X at the same time.

That might be just as good as "hacking" in something else, plus we could
put a MPL on it to begin with and not have to deal with any other
licencing issues.

Jordan