gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] MCHPFSUSB AN950, AN956, ...

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] MCHPFSUSB AN950, AN956, ...
From: "rkuhnen (sent by Nabble.com)" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Feb 2006 15:49:03 +0000

Hi list,
I just started with pic 18f2550 and sdcc and used the MC2.tbz code posted here.
It compiled fine but running on the chip, it seems that the usb module only goes
up to the DEFAULT state. Maybe something goes wrong during adressing.
Is there a working port for the sdcc out there?

(SDCC : mcs51/gbz80/z80/avr/ds390/pic16/pic14/TININative/xa51/ds400/hc08 2.5.4 #1198 (Jan 30 2006) (UNIX) and latest CVS of gputils)

Raphael
Sent from the MicroControllers - GNUPIC forum at Nabble.com.