gnupic: Re: [gnupic] mcuStudio - Need Help to publish

Subject: Re: [gnupic] mcuStudio - Need Help to publish
From: Borut Razem ####@####.####
Date: 8 Mar 2008 07:11:15 -0000

Hi Ahmed,

I have some experience with registering a new project at SF, see
https://sourceforge.net/projects/picprogwin, which is currently totally
abandoned :-(. I was also involved in cvs to svn transition of sdcc and
gpsim projects. I'm a member of sdcc and gpsim developer groups.

Currently I'm working on sdcc 2.8.0 release, which is planned to happen
at the end of March, but I think I can find some time to answer your
question or to help you with smaller tasks.

For additional info you can contact me directly on my personal mail.

Borut