gnupic: gputils 0.15.0 Release Candidate 3

Subject: gputils 0.15.0 Release Candidate 3
From: Borut ####@####.####
Date: 26 Nov 2012 10:00:11 -0000

Dear gputils users,

after implementing the feature request #62 - "BANKISEL with enhaced PIC
series" I decided to make the third gputils 0.15.0 release candidate.
The rationale for this decision is described in feature request tracker
comments, see https://sourceforge.net/p/gputils/feature-requests/62/.
Karoly also made a correction in p18f6390.inc and p18f63j11.inc files:
repaired wrong address of RCREG, H'0FD0' --> H'0FAE'.

I'd really appreciate reports about testing from you guys since
implementation of the BANKISEL for pic14e devices introduced a higher risk.

gputils-0.15.0 Release Candidate 3 is available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils/0.15.0/gputils-0.15.0_RC3.tar.gz.
Widows 32bit setup package is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils-win32/0.15.0/gputils-0.15.0_RC3.exe.

This gputils 0.15.0 includes a major redesign of gpasm lexer and parser,
introduces a separate preprocessing pass and fixes bugs / missing
implementation of defines with parameters, improved / multiple / nested
#v() handling and improved macro parameters handling. The pic inc and
lkr files are synced with MPLABX 1.50.

Due to such radical changes please test the release candidates as much
as possible and let me know about ANY results: pass or fail!

Final release is planned for end of November 2012, but it depends on
number of critical bugs found.

If you find regressions or other bugs, please report them to the bug
tracker on SourceForge. Also, feel free to give feedback here on the
mailing list.

Borut