gnupic: Specifying processor header file in Makefile/commandline with gpasm in --mpasm-compatible mode

Subject: Specifying processor header file in Makefile/commandline with gpasm in --mpasm-compatible mode
From: Kustaa Nyholm ####@####.####
Date: 20 Dec 2014 06:53:09 -0000

In working with this code:

http://www.diolan.com/pic/bootloader_dwn.html

all the .asm files include the processor specific header with:

	#include "P18F4455.INC"

now I would to specify the header in my Makefile so that
I don't need to edit all those files when I use a different
processor.

So what is the recommended way to handle this?

I can of course specify the header as a symbol defined
on the command line that invokes the assembler but
since I already (need to) specify the processor on
the command line this seems redundant and thus wrong.

br Kusti