gnupic: Thread: how to add support for a processor ?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: how to add support for a processor ?
From: Jason White ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jun 2011 14:42:58 -0000

Hello, I am curious as to what it would take for me to add support for
a processor of my choosing. What is the general procedure for adding a
pic supported by MPASM ? I believe it involves copying .inc / .lkr
files and adding them in gpprocessor.c, however I am unsure of the
specifics ...
I have added support for new PICs to gpasm before. It's not too
difficult. Start by downloading the sources and look at the include
files for existing processors.

Noel