gnupic: Thread: Common C Interface - CCI concepts to ensure portability

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Common C Interface - CCI concepts to ensure portability
From: Antonio Todo Bom ####@####.####
Date: 25 Aug 2012 21:01:05 -0000

Is There someone analyzing the document?
http://www.microchip.com/mplabxc8guide

Specially the Chapter 2, about CCI (Common C Interface)

Think that some changes in the newest SDCC version are very near to this
idea, i.e. CONFIG pragma

Well... IMHO, could be good to follow the same syntax to promote a standard
and encourage the portability from XC8 to SDCC in the future.

We are not so far this. I.e. __asm could have an replace macro as asm()
(2.5.15 at that doc), but interrupts declarations are so far this that I
cannot think how to do this.

Comments?

Regards,

Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto
Boole Embedded

gTalk: ####@####.####
Office....: +55 41 3015-2819 (Curitiba)
TIM-Mobile: +55 41 9942-9245 (Curitiba)
TIM-Mobile: +55 12 8171-1222 (São J. dos Campos - SP)

Utilize a imagem abaixo para inserir meu cartão
de visitas diretamente em seu smartphone.
*Please, use the image below to insert my contact*
*card directly **into **your smartphone.*
Para Iphone experimente o app leitor
bakodo<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakodo-scanner/id371932548?mt=8>
Para Android experimente o ZXing Barcode
Reader<http://code.google.com/p/zxing/downloads/detail?name=BarcodeScanner3.51b1.apk&can=2&q=>
*To Iphone, you can use**
bakodo<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakodo-scanner/id371932548?mt=8>
reader
app.*
*To Android use ZXing Barcode
Reader<http://code.google.com/p/zxing/downloads/detail?name=BarcodeScanner3.51b1.apk&can=2&q=>
 apk*
Is There someone analyzing the document?
http://www.microchip.com/mplabxc8guide

Specially the Chapter 2, about CCI (Common C Interface)

Think that some changes in the newest SDCC version are very near to this
idea, i.e. CONFIG pragma

Well... IMHO, could be good to follow the same syntax to promote a standard
and encourage the portability from XC8 and others to SDCC in the future.

[...]

this kind of portability (between compilers for a target) is good for work
related to code generation

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Antonio Todo Bom

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/john.douglas.pritchard