gnupic: Thread: gputils 0.14.3 Release Candidate 2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gputils 0.14.3 Release Candidate 2
From: Borut ####@####.####
Date: 28 Oct 2012 07:54:46 -0000

Dear gputils users,

due to the html-doc installation error found in gputils-0.14.3 RC1 I decided to make an other release candidate.

gputils-0.14.3 Release Candidate 2 is available athttp://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils/0.14.3/gputils-0.14.3_RC2.tar.gz  <http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils/0.14.3/gputils-0.14.3_RC1.tar.gz>.
Widows 32bit setup package is athttp://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils-win32/0.14.3/gputils-0.14.3_RC2.exe  <http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils-win32/0.14.3/gputils-0.14.3_RC1.exe>.

I'll make the final release is few days, so please test the release candidate and report bugs ASAP.

If you find regressions or other bugs, please report them to the bug tracker on SourceForge. Also, feel free to give feedback here on the mailing list.

Borut