gnupic: Thread: Re: [gpsim-devel] Lots of regression test failures

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gpsim-devel] Lots of regression test failures
From: Borut ####@####.####
Date: 2 Aug 2013 07:54:01 -0000

Hi Rob,

On 02. 08. 2013 09:16, Rob Pearce wrote:
> One or two of them are compile problems (I'm on an older gputils
> because things I need kept getting broken) but most aren't.

Can you please be more specific about gputils problems you have? There
are no open bugs in gputils bug tracker and gputils 1.2.0 seems quite
stable to me (the exception is support for new 14 bit extended devices,
where a bug was found and is already fixed, see
http://sourceforge.net/p/gputils/bugs/268/).

Please tell me what kind of problems you have an I'll try to solve them
ASAP.

Regards,
Borut