gnupic: Thread: gputils 1.2.0 #985

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gputils 1.2.0 #985
From: Rob Hamerling ####@####.####
Date: 2 Aug 2013 09:14:10 -0000

Hi,

I'm usually programming PICs in JAL. The compiler (JalV2) produces an
.asm file which I sometimes throw to gpasm to see if it assembles fine.
Today I built executables for eComStation (OS/2) from the latest 1.2.0
#985 sources and did such a test. This showed an issue  for the
ID-bytes. Below part of the gpasm listing. GPasm seems not to like the
'org 2000', but since it repeats the message 4 times it might as well be
the 'dw' statement following it (nevertheless the ID bytes are in the
hex file).
Is this an issue with gpasm or with the .asm output of the JalV2
compiler?  If needed I could send the complete .asm file.

Regards, Rob.

--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl