newscache: Thread: parse statistic

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: parse statistic
From: Konstantin Nikonenko ####@####.####
Date: 25 Nov 2003 09:05:55 -0000

Hello newscache,

  Anybody use analizer for collect statistic downloaded size, some as
  calamaris and others? mb, who have scripts?

  Thanks for any help

--
Cheers,
 Konstantin Nikonenko        http://www.kot.dp.ua/

Subject: Re: parse statistic
From: Herbert Straub ####@####.####
Date: 25 Nov 2003 10:07:28 -0000

I removed this scripts with Version 1.1.11, see Changelog:

http://members.aon.at/hstraub/linux/newscache/ChangeLog_development.txt

* Removing: accesslog, cachestat, hoststat, hostlog. This scripts
	desn't working. hoststat conflicts with sendmail's hoststat!

If you find these scripts usefull or if you have other ideas, please send the scripts and i will add it to the distribution.

Best regards
Herbert Straub