gnupic: Rep:Re: Rep:Re: Rep:Re: picprg

Subject: Rep:Re: Rep:Re: Rep:Re: picprg
From: ####@####.####
Date: 20 Mar 2002 17:51:07 -0000

So, is still some development running on picprg?
where is the cvs and the homepage? and who is the
current mantainer?. Byron's webpage doesn't mention
anything about it.

My version of picprg is VERY different from Byron's
one, so it should be subject of approval before
merging into CVS.
It has been rewritten to make it more general (as
much as possible) than Brian's or Byron's version (I
hope that, at least).

As an example, add support to 16F876 from 16F84 took
less than 5 minutes, and I only had to modify a text
file with programming parameters.

Carlos