gnupic: USB

Subject: RE: USB
From: "James Newton. Admin 3" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Mar 2002 19:37:19 -0000

Guilty as charged re: PC=Windows... sorry. Do your professional developers
work for hire? Just for future reference.

How does ftdi NOT get one past the driver issue? They supply the drivers,
ready to go, plug and play or as simple DLLs. Done. No development
necessary.
http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDriver.htm

And the web address is
http://www.ftdichip.com They sell USB chips, not flowers <OOPS> My bad.

I have no doubt that Cypress chips are great... but they seem to only target
big name developers. I'd love to be wrong about that.

Your CUMP joke is being ignored... <SNIF>

---
James Newton, Host of sxlist.com
1-619-652-0593 VM 1-208-279-8767 FAX