gnupic: inc2h.pl Version?

Subject: inc2h.pl Version?
From: "Scott Ellis" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jul 2002 00:15:16 -0000

Following the posts by Kevin & Scott I generated a header file for the 16F873.
However there are no #pragmas to be found!
Is there a command line switch that I have left off?
The version of inc2h.pl in CVS is V1.1 Is this the correct version?

SDCC is specifically asking for a inc2h.pl generated header file now.

Any help would be appreciated!

Scott Ellis
Manager
Novatex Research - Excellence in Electronic Research & Development
41 Yule Road, Merewether, Newcastle, NSW 2291, Australia
Ph 0412 988408   Fax 02 49636058