gnupic: GNU LIB for PIC

Subject: RE: GNU LIB for PIC
From: "Kevin L. Pauba" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2002 03:57:06 -0000

And it particularly annoys me to think Microsoft hijacked the hard work
of BSD programmers by using the code of the ftp client, supplying it
with their operating system, and never compensating the project in any
way.

Every work provided under the BSD license is at risk of this type of
piracy (in my opinion, Microsoft is the biggest pirate around).