gnupic: gpsim-la Logic Analyzer Module

Subject: Re: gpsim-la Logic Analyzer Module
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2002 14:46:49 -0000

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Nuno Miguel Fernandes Sucena Almeida wrote:

> Hello,
> 	i hacked a simple Logic Analyzer Module for usage with Scott
> Dattalo gpsim PIC Simulator. Could you give it a try and comment
> please.You can get it at
>
> 	http://www.aeminium.org/gpsim-la/

Cool! I've been thinking about logic viewers for gpsim and this is the
same approach that I was considering: a plug in module.

A couple of comments:

--

I tried it out, but it doesn't work with the latest development code. You
may want to grab the latest version of gpsim from CVS. Ralf has made many

--

Ralf had mentioned a similar viewer for gpsim back in February:

http://www.linuxhacker.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?1:mss:1017:pakledojhhhplbmmgloi

I made several suggestions here:

http://www.linuxhacker.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?1:mss:1028:pakledojhhhplbmmgloi

I'm not sure where this development currently stands.

--

Ralf has added support for lxt files. This file format is used by gtkwave,
IIRC. You may wish to leverage off of this for your application.

----

Scott