gnupic: Re: [jallist] Re: Lasse? -- Challenging the compilers strenght ...

Subject: RE: [jallist] Re: Lasse? -- Challenging the compilers strenght ...
From: "James Michael Newton" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2002 00:18:59 -0000

PICs are supported by the pic port of SDCC at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/sdcc/sdcc/src/pic/
Binarys haven't been updated in a while but the PIC port is getting useful
by all accounts. It does not support the 12 bit cores, but does support the
14 bit ones.

---
James Newton, webmaster piclist.com (former Admin #3)
1-619-652-0593 VM 1-208-279-8767 FAX
PIC/PICList FAQ: http://www.piclist.com or .org