gnupic: Gift Code #672YTX:

Subject: Gift Code #672YTX:
From: Kate ####@####.####
Date: 3 Dec 2002 01:23:08 -0000

The information regarding your unclaimed prize #0943G is listed below.

Hello \N,

Our prize notification department has informed us that you have been awarded a valuable GilletteĀ® prize, but as of today it remains unclaimed.

This GilletteĀ® prize is reserved for you only, and will be held for the next 48 hours in your name to give you adequate time to claim.

We are so confident you will never want to shave with anything else ever again that we are giving you the Gillette Mach3 Turbo razor (valued at approximately $10) or the new women's Venus Razor completely free to try without any obligation at all. (This includes FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING and NO SALES TAX.)

Simply click the link below to view your GilletteĀ® prize.

http://xbrd.com/d.php?m_z=BRD_12352025&l_d=1027029103&u_d=4667917&home=bigkat-112602GIL-7C&client=Razor

Sincerely,
Kate

*All offers are based on 100% customer satisfaction. FreeRazor.com and Convenient Commerce Corporation, LLC reserves the right to cancel this offer any time once quantities run out. All merchandise and offers are based on first come first serve. Offer not valid in the states of California and Washington.

To unsubscribe, point your browser to