gnupic: Interrupt Problems?!?

Subject: Interrupt Problems?!?
From: Wayne Patterson ####@####.####
Date: 7 Dec 2002 23:09:45 -0000

My app seems to get hung up from time to time coming back from an interrupt.
And it is always in the same place. If the interrupt happens while the
process is in a lookup table it gets hungup in an endless loop. I am still
very new at all this but I think it has something to do with the program
counter. I save the status reg and the contents of w and then service the
interrupt and restore them at the end right be for I return for the
interrupt. From all that I have see and read this is all that is needed. Is
it necessary to save the program counter reg and reinstate it as well? If is
so, would it be as strait forward as the routine for the status reg?
Thanks for any help!
Wayne