gnupic: gpsim commits

Subject: gpsim commits
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 8 Dec 2002 19:11:40 -0000

I've finally commit'd  > 6 months of changes I've made to gpsim. Most of
the changes have been in the 18f support. Here's a brief list of the
changes listed in the ChangeLog

 * Added 18f454,18455
 * Added breakpoint capability on nodes
 * Added spi Module
 * Added attributes to external usart module
 * Ralf rewrote the Breadboard
 * gui is now in C++

There have also been numerous minor bug fixes along the way.

Ralf,

This commit has the Class dependency bug fix. Try this out and see if it
works. BTW, I also have re-written the way packages are used. I haven't
had the time to go through all devices, but I did make the change for the
18F. Essentially I changed the packages from a "is a" to "has a". (James G
made this suggestion 3+ years ago). The impact is that now it's much
easier to fit a say 18f452 in either a 40 pin dip or a 44 pin plcc.

Scott