gnupic: Re: spam

Subject: Re: spam
From: Declan Moriarty ####@####.####
Date: 9 Dec 2002 12:11:47 -0000

On Monday 09 December 2002 03:02, you wrote:
<spam snipped>

The spam on the mailbox this list is delivering to has rocketed recently. One
of the recent contributions even offered to send my spam to people and
informed me that my e-mail was taken from 'a public area' (archives?)It is
only used for 2 mailing lists. The other list is installing spam filtering by
popular demand. How about it here?

A casual read of spamassassin docs reveal that an extensive list of the
wordings of all already exists. I would be happy to have any of my
contributions filtered in this way also. This gets over the guys who think it
funny to subscribe this list to spam sources. Another useful move would be to
insert spaces either side of the '@' in each e-mail in the archives.

	Declan Moriarty