gnupic: pulse counting using timer1

Subject: Re: pulse counting using timer1
From: Pete Harlow ####@####.####
Date: 6 Apr 2004 13:35:30 +0100

I had some spurious behaviour on one 16F877 design that turned out to be
that I had not disabled Low Voltage Programming. Make sure this is off
in your configuration word.

Regards,

Pete.

Phil wrote:
> Now that the counter works I've found that the circuit is very sensitive to
> electrical noise. Turning on or off nearby appliances causes the count to
> advance, sometimes by hundreds and this is with the PIC circuit being battery
> powered and port C0 grounded.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.