gnupic: Serial Programmers

Subject: Serial Programmers
From: Ian Carr-de Avelon ####@####.####
Date: 28 Aug 2000 16:23:31 -0000

I have a serial programer and I hacked a version of picprg.2.2 to run it.
It is very slow in operation, but I figured I would waste more time
improving it than I would ever save. You are welcome to it if you want it.
I posted it to the package's programer, beond that I don't know what
you can do with a small hack.
I think that the problem with reverse engineering all the closed source
equipment out there is that so few people will ever use each of them.
Yours
Ian