gnupic: PiKdev 0.7.0 available

Subject: PiKdev 0.7.0 available
From: Alain Gibaud ####@####.####
Date: 28 Sep 2004 16:37:53 +0100

Hello,

A new version of PiKdev is available :
http://pikdev.free.fr

This is the first version for MDK 10.0 (and KDE >3.1).
Backward source compatibility with KDE 3.1 has been tested.
(MDK 9.2, and RedHat 9.0)
Of course, precompiled binaries (rpm) are NOT KDE 3.1 compatible.

Syntax HL: Because several syntax files provided with recent KDE versions
address .asm files, I had to force the "good" syntax scheme (XPicAsm) from
PiKdev. Before this fix, pic asm files was edited with Rockwell's 6502
microprocessor editing scheme :-(.

 KDE >3.1: Various modifications to cope with KDE API changes.
 Session management: Window size, Iconbar settings are now restored.
Previously opened files and project are also re-open when you run PiKdev.

 External tool: JAVIER FERNANDO VARGAS G ####@####.#### sent me
PiKloops, a little utility which generates code for timing loops.
I partially rewrote the GUI (drag and drop support) to make it easily usable
with PiKdev.
PiKloops can be launched from PiKdev, and generated code can be dragged to
PiKdev editors. Very easy to use, feedbacks are welcome.

PiKloops is available on my download page, with Javier's authorization.

Enjoy,

Alain