gnupic: gputils COD fixes

Subject: Re: gputils COD fixes
From: Craig Franklin ####@####.####
Date: 11 Oct 2004 01:11:06 +0100

I am maintaining a gpsim patch for the COD changes.  It is located in
the same place:

http://gputils.sourceforge.net/cod

The patch isn't perfect.  I am sure Scott will make changes.  Because
the patch is available, I will merge the COD changes into the main
gputils trunk in cvs.  These changes along with everything else will be
released as 0.13.0 in a couple of weeks.

This patch is only for the MPLAB compatibility changes to gputils.  It
doesn't cover the new debug messages.  It also doesn't cover the
extended symbol types that I hope to add next week.