gnupic: gpsim gui screen shot

Subject: gpsim gui screen shot
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 24 Oct 2004 01:29:23 +0100

As you may recall, I mentioned that I wanted to restructure the gui so
that windows could be consolidated. Here's a screen shot where I've
combined a few of the windows into one and rearranged a few of the
widgets. If you've used gpsim, you'll probably recognize the various
pieces:

http://www.dattalo.com/gnupic/gui2.jpeg

What I've done is expanded the dispatcher window (the one with the menu)
to accomodate additional widgets. I packed the source browser and register
windows into a vertical paned box. The status bar (which was partly
duplicated by the old register and source browser windows) is at the
bottom of the main window. The cycle counter/time display was moved up
into the button box.

Anyway, I just did this to get an idea how it'd work. This code is in CVS
under the gui2 branch. I'd appreciate hearing your opinions.

Scott