gnupic: gputils MPLAB plugin

Subject: gputils MPLAB plugin
From: Craig Franklin ####@####.####
Date: 15 Nov 2004 04:04:34 +0000

Several weeks ago I was working on COD file compatibility with MPLAB.
While doing this I decided to create a gputils plugin for MPLAB.
Although this isn't my preferred method of development, for many users
it is.

A preliminary version of the interface is available here:

http://gputils.sourceforge.net/mplab/

The .zip contains the source files for the interface.  The .exe is the
install program.  You must also install the version of gputils in this
directory.  It is latest code from cvs.  You must use MPLAB version 6.62
or later. The list of known bugs is in the README file.

Please report your successes and failures.  Assuming there are no major
problems, the plugin will probably be incorporated into the win32
install of gputils.