gnupic: pre-announcing Forth for PIC18F chips

Subject: Re: pre-announcing Forth for PIC18F chips
From: David McNab ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jan 2005 05:07:30 +0000

####@####.#### wrote:
> Is there any (PIC18) Forth language documents available?

Sorry - the only 'language documents' existing at the moment are the
forth and assembler source files.

I know how rude it is to tell users to RTFS, so I'll write a reasonable
manual before doing the release.

At the moment, code is stable and getting better, and I'm doing some
tidy-ups before writing the doco and demo progs. Looking at first
pre-alpha release in 1-2 weeks.

Cheers
David