gnupic: first steps with gpal: external startup and interrupt code

Subject: first steps with gpal: external startup and interrupt code
From: Marco Jez ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jan 2005 15:42:56 +0000

Hi all,
I'm moving my first steps with gpal, my intention is to gradually
convert a set of projects from assembly to gpal. As a starting point
I've taken an existing project which is composed of several files and
I've begun converting the simplest and non time-critical units to gpal.
The startup and interrupt code still lies in an assembly unit, from
which I'd like to call procedures which reside in the newly-created gpal
unit, but when I try to compile the gpal unit it always generates
startup (at 0x0) and interrupt (at 0x4) code. Is there any way to avoid
that?

Cheers,
Marco