gnupic: gnupic list management request

Subject: gnupic list management request
From: David McNab ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jan 2005 13:56:37 +0000

Hi again gnuPICers,

To whoever is the gnuPIC list admin - would you be willing to consider
changing the list config so that messages have their subject lines
prefixed with [gnupic]?

My reason for asking for this is that I'm often receiving replies
off-list - whether intentionally, or unintentionally from the sender
taking the quick way and clicking 'reply'. When these off-list replies
come in, there is often nothing in the headers or content to indicate
the message is gnuPIC-related, so the message ends up in my Inbox
instead of my gnuPIC folder.

If you can do this, I'm sure it would be well received.

(I personally prefer it if lists are set up so 'reply-to' is set to the
list, but I'm aware that this is not a popular option among many list
admins).

--
Cheers
David