gnupic: pp - PIC Programmer

Subject: pp - PIC Programmer
From: Rick Altherr ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jan 2005 18:54:40 +0000

Just a quick announcement.  I just put up the first release of pp.  pp
is a program to allow UNIX users to use a kitsrus kit 150 to program a
variety of Microchip PICs.

It has been tested on Mac OS X and should work on any other UNIX-based
system.  Currently, the FTDI driver for Linux does not work with the
kit 150 I have, but that is being worked on.

I've setup a simple page for information and releases at
http://www.kc8apf.net/pp.

Thanks,
--
Rick Altherr

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split
it with him."
  -- Slashdot signature