gnupic: Re: [gnupic] More on a USB PIC programmer for Linux

Subject: Re: [gnupic] More on a USB PIC programmer for Linux
From: Rick Altherr ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jan 2005 22:08:46 +0000

For the kit 150, I just posted yesterday a app that I wrote that will
let you use it on any UNIX-based system (Linux included).  The only
problem is that at least the kit 150 I have does not currently work
with the FTDI driver for Linux.  As soon as that is fixed, the software
works with the kit 150 with no modifications.
--
Rick Altherr

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split
it with him."
  -- Slashdot signature