gnupic: Re: [gnupic] picdem fullspeed usb

Subject: Re: [gnupic] picdem fullspeed usb
From: Ben Dugan ####@####.####
Date: 30 Mar 2005 21:16:23 +0100

Alessandro Zummo wrote:
>   attached is the latest version, the old one had a few bugs. I'm actually
>  compiling under windows and "burning" under linux. i think something
>  like dnotify could be used to program the pic each time the hex
>  file changes.

I won't get to try it for a few weeks, but I'll let you know how it goes
then.

I'm glad you mentioned dnotify: I had not seen it before and there's
something I need to do that it might be helpful with.

Too bad you are compiling under windows, I am tentatively expecting to
have to do that, too.  I guess there's not much advantage to "burning"
under linux in that case?  From the quick look I took at the USB
firmware that Microchip is sending now, it looked like they have set it
up so its not easily isolated from MPLAB and their other tools.  But I
will look more closely at it when this project gets under way.

Thanks again,
Ben