gnupic: Re: [gnupic] wxcard01

Subject: Re: [gnupic] wxcard01
From: Pete Harlow ####@####.####
Date: 18 Apr 2005 08:29:50 +0100

Thanks for your feedback. I'd agree that to get the output from an a
to d and a shaft encoder across the room this is overkill. However,
I'm trying to establish an extensible framework for something somewhat
larger. Maybe this does not come across too well from the web site - I
must re-read it. The system will have to manage a variable number of
sensors and several different communication media in the final
version. It is an aim of the project to use free-as-in-speech tools so
it has to be assembler for now. Again, this was not clear from the web
site (now fixed). - I might look at gpal in the future.

Regards,

Pete.