gnupic: Re: [gnupic] What About GCC and PIC's

Subject: Re: [gnupic] What About GCC and PIC's
From: Shaun ####@####.####
Date: 18 Apr 2005 20:57:04 +0100

The current effort to make an open-source C compiler for the PIC is here
http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/ (Small Device C Compiler)
I don't know what state it's in as I'm downloading it at the moment.

I think a PIC targetted GCC was tried once but quickly stagnated
although I can't seem to find any reference to it now so maybe I
imagined it.

-Shaun