gnupic: Re: [gnupic] help - DIY PCB manufacture

Subject: RE: [gnupic] help - DIY PCB manufacture
From: "Sergey A. Dryga" ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2005 04:55:28 +0100

Hi,
I found that iron-on transfer works reasonably well, but you will need
to cover all traces with solder in order to fix broken tracks.  For that
reason I switched to other methods.

The method that works best for me is to use positive photo-resist
covered boards.  I had very good luck with boards from DATAK, they can
be exposed with a regular 100W incandescent lamp.  Most other boards
require UV light.

Another option might be pcbfabexpress.com, they have bare boards for
$0.60/sq.inch +$40 setup.  Could be reasonable for larger boards
(disclaimer: I am not associated with pcbfabexpress)

Good luck,
Sergey Dryga