gnupic: Re: [gnupic] KTechlab

Subject: Re: [gnupic] KTechlab
From: Martyn Welch ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2005 17:01:25 +0100

Wow!

Looks good from the screen shots!

That flow chart entry looks like it would be very useful for teaching school
kids...

The external circuit stuff also looks very impressive, does this use an
existing simulation package (I guess from your website the pic is simulated
using gpsim, what about the rest of the circuit?)

I tend to work with sdcc these days. It would be nice to have the ability to
write in C then compile with sdcc and simulate. sdcc creates an .asm file
then uses gputils to assemble and link so I guess this would be reasnably
simple. As for syntax highlighting kwrite already syntax highlights C and I
guess ktechlab utilises the same kpart for editing.

Keep up the good work!

Martyn