gnupic: [gnupic] [gpsim] How to build gpsim for Debian

Subject: Re: [gnupic] [gpsim] How to build gpsim for Debian
From: "hwb" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jul 2005 02:21:05 +0100

Hi Xiaofan,
It is really cool if you can summary how you have done so far step by step
as all the installations are fresh now in your mind. I'll appreciate it if
you can do so. It will save a lot of time for others. BTW, have you or
anyone else installed the geda software successfully under linux? I also
like to have some advises on that part. Thanks.
regards,
Bing