gnupic: Re: [gnupic] Learning PIC on the job

Subject: RE: [gnupic] Learning PIC on the job
From: Chen Xiao Fan ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2005 09:44:08 +0100

Wisp628 is a much better recomendation for programmers under
both Linux and Windows than JDM/Tait type. It is a pity that
so far XWisp2 (the C port of XWisp under OS/2 and Windows
from Rob Hamerling http://www.robh.nl) does not work
with Linux yet. Only the python program is working under
Linux and it is much slower than XWisp2. It seems to me
that only the os dependent xwisp2os.c needs to be ported
to Linux. Maybe some expert in this list can take a
look at it.

Regards,
Xiaofan