gnupic: Re: [EE] I say it is spinach . . .

Subject: RE: [EE] I say it is spinach . . .
From: Chen Xiao Fan ####@####.####
Date: 22 Aug 2005 03:12:18 +0100

I forward this to the GNUPIC list. this is really a good writeup.
Open source is not the solution to everything. I like to use
open source software. However it is not reasonable to require everybody
to open source their software (free or not free). And open source
does not equal to GPL. One can always ask, but the decision will be
from the owner of the software.

Regards,
Xiaofan