gnupic: Re: [gnupic] More than one #v(expression) in a single line of a macro

Subject: Re: [gnupic] More than one #v(expression) in a single line of a macro
From: Bill Freeman ####@####.####
Date: 9 Sep 2005 23:26:09 +0100

Ben Dugan writes:
 > I just wanted to thank you for the snippet below, which I put to good
 > use today.  It really solves a problem for me and I never would've
 > figured it out on my own.

	You're most welcome.  It was a fun diversion.  And a case of
the blind leading the blind.  I'm sure that you could have come up
with it or better given motivation to consider various points of view.
Your subject line was what led me to a solution: If there's a problem
with having more than one #v() on a line, then is there a way to put
them on separate lines yet have the expansions (eventually) show up on
one line?

	I may yet get around to understanding the macro implementation
in gpasm.  There are ceratinly some features that I'd like to add
someday.

							Bill