gnupic: Re: [gnupic] RE: [PIC] Mini Howto: Microchip tools under Linux with Wine

Subject: Re: [gnupic] RE: [PIC] Mini Howto: Microchip tools under Linux with Wine
From: Easy B ####@####.####
Date: 10 Sep 2005 20:35:39 +0100

Hello

I think a lot of people would be happy if your package would compile
fine in the gnu make/gcc environment. With gcc and the right binutils
it should be possible to compile the app for any platform, right? If
your code is POSIX, it should compile on Mac OS X (my OS) too, so I
would be satisfied as well. I'd be happy to help if I can and I think
others too, if there are real advantages over the python xwisp.

Cheers,
Ezra.