gnupic: gpsim, watching variables / ram

Subject: gpsim, watching variables / ram
From: Peter Chant ####@####.####
Date: 18 Oct 2005 12:45:05 +0100

Gentlemen,

I'm having a bit of fun trying to watch my variables whilst simulating a
16F84.  I can open the symbol viewer, right click on an item but it does
not appear in the watch window.  Well it did twice but I cannot replicate
that.

Alternatively, using the register viewer (RAM), either the simulation will
not run with this window open, or I have got segmentation faults (not that
I could replecate them when writing this email).

The upshot is that I cannot see what the various registers are doing whilst
simulating.

Any ideas?

BTW, speed of simulation combined with the breadboard view is very handy.

Pete