gnupic: Re: [gnupic] PICP , OLIMEX serial port programmer

Subject: Re: [gnupic] PICP , OLIMEX serial port programmer
From: Rajesh Sankaran ####@####.####
Date: 26 Oct 2005 01:13:11 +0100

I check out this following page and found that Mikey Sklar has done
the same successfully , but by suing the keyspan USB-SERIAL dongle
and MICROCHIP PICSTART Plus .

http://www.makezine.com/extras/13.html

I have tried with the Hardware handshake enabled but no luck as of
now . I am very much looking forward towards the new release of
PICP . I will try my hands on the USB Olimex boards soon , but first
want to exhaust all possibilities with this set up.

Thanks and Looking Forward

Rajesh