gnupic: Re: [gnupic] making xwisp2 more UNIX compliant

Subject: Re: RE: [gnupic] making xwisp2 more UNIX compliant
From: ####@####.####
Date: 26 Oct 2005 07:44:41 +0100

Sorry, but I don't agree with you. I want to place xwisp2 into the
/usr/local/bin directory. I'm not going to place xwisp2.cfg in the same
directory. It's not a binary, so I think it should go into
/usr/local/share. I know that about the environment variable, but don't
think of that as a good solution. Anybody?

Ezra.