gnupic: Re: [gnupic] making xwisp2 more UNIX compliant

Subject: Re: RE: RE: [gnupic] making xwisp2 more UNIX compliant
From: ####@####.####
Date: 26 Oct 2005 11:03:14 +0100

Ok. Mow I agree ;) But not about the different distros. The bin and
share directories are absolutely UNIX standard. With using the a prefix
variable you can install it to /usr/local, /usr, /opt /sw (fink on Mac
OS X) or wherever you have a bin and a share.
And no, I'm not planning to make debs or rpms. But maybe a fink file
(I'm still a Mac user).
So if nobody totally disagrees with me, I now ask Rob to add the install
rule and the search path for xwisp2.cfg. It won't do any harm, only make
people happy ;)

Cheers,
Ezra.