gnupic: Re: [gnupic] making xwisp2 more UNIX compliant

Subject: Re: [gnupic] making xwisp2 more UNIX compliant
From: Easy B ####@####.####
Date: 26 Oct 2005 18:14:43 +0100

Ok. Thanx for the effort.
But why do you create all these directories you don't need? We only
need bin and share. And I would prefer if you'd copy the xwisp2
binary as xwisp2 and not xwisp2u. There's no need for the u, we only
need a unix binary here. And you also forgot xwlist, it's a binary
too. I like the Linux style archive. It took a while when I had to
install zip on my debian box...

Rob. what do you think?

Cheers,
Ezra.