gnupic: WISP628 programmer layout design?

Subject: WISP628 programmer layout design?
From: "Jay Dagenais" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Feb 2006 22:14:03 +0000

Hi all, I hope that this is not too off topic for the forum, but am seeking
a board layout file for the WISP628 PIC programmer design that is available
online freely and for sale as a built unit, the site provides virtually
everything but no layout file for the schematic. If anyone has already built
one of these and still has their layout design handy and is willing to post
it I'm sure not only I would be thankful! It looks like a great design, and
the picture of the built unit the sell looks well designed, so was hoping to
mimic that layout, but really don't care as long as it werks on a wide
variety of PIC's including the 18series. Also was wondering if anyone has
used the programmer along with Linux already and can make any
recommendations for a newbie, such as quircks to look out for, alternative
software to use, software to stay away from. There is one link for a Linux
bootloader on the site, but would like to hear if anyone has a better
solution or perhaps a review of their experience in the terms of obsticals
overcome to reach a stable programer solution for programming PIC's under
Linux. Thanks in advance, jaydag71

to offer.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.