gnupic: Re: [gnupic] WISP628 programmer layout design?

Subject: Re: [gnupic] WISP628 programmer layout design?
From: "Jay Dagenais" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Feb 2006 22:39:12 +0000

Yes I would be very interested in checking out these solutions, as the whole
aspect of "charge pumps" is new to me so something using the external supply
would be more my pace at thispoint perhaps, not to mention I'm sure there
are other like myself out there who are not using any of the older PIC's or
even any of the 16 series that alot of the free programmers implement.

Anyone else out there, if you have documented your endevours, learning
curves, experiments and are willing to provide a link or attchment I'm sure
that I would not be the only happy recipient! Thanks all!jaydag71